Ground Floor Lock-up Shop Unit in Multi Purpose Development
A roller shutter lock-up ground floor shop unit situated within a multi purpose development with car parking to front. Currently configured as a solicitors practice the interior comprises open reception area leading to open offices with two separate offices off, lobby with fitted kitchen and wc in white suite. The commercial property is serviced by way of a gas fired central heating unit, shop front with double glazed units and roller shutter door with interior doors and architraves in light oak with wood laminate flooring and low voltage lighting throughout.
Rates £1,111.27 per annum with a management charge of £100.89 per quarter.
- Shop Unit 4.50 x 6.19 (14'9" x 20'4")
- Wood laminate floor, 2 double panelled radiators, pvc ceiling with recessed lighting.
- Office 3.04 x 2.55 (10'0" x 8'4")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Office 3.04 x 2.37 (10'0" x 7'9")
- Double panelled radiator, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting.
- Open Plan 2.77 x 3.99 (9'1" x 13'1")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Wood laminate floor.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator.
- Kitchen 4.02 x 2.20 (13'2" x 7'3")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, wood laminate floor, range of low level units, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, concealed gas boiler.
- Car Parking to Front
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.