This property is perfect for anyone looking for a home office or somewhere to run a business from. The main house is a good size with three bedrooms, living room, large kitchen/dining room and a modern family bathroom and the annex has its own entrance, with one large room on the ground floor, one on the first floor and a wc.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, there is parking for multiple vehicles and has a lovely outlook towards trees and a large area in lawn. Early viewing is highly recommended as a first time buy, investment or business opportunity and we anticipate good interest in this fantastic home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor and feature glazed door.
- Living Room 15'1 x 12'1 (4.60m x 3.68m)
- Gas fireplace with wooden surround and mantle and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 15'1 x 10'1 (4.60m x 3.07m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for dishwasher, space for cooker, built in extractor hood and storage cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Rear Porch 5'1 x 2'1 (1.55m x 0.64m)
- Wood laminate flooring and access to rear yard.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12'1 x 8'1 (3.68m x 2.46m)
- Bedroom 2 13'1 x 7'1 (3.99m x 2.16m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 10' x 6'1 (3.05m x 1.85m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 7'1 x 7'1 (2.16m x 2.16m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with Redring overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Front - Parking for multiple cars, enclosed front area in stone and side access to rear garden.
Rear - Yard with outside tap.
- Ground Floor Annex 15'1 x 12' (4.60m x 3.66m)
- WC and sink. Spiral staircase to first floor.
- First Floor Annex 14'1 x 11'1 (4.29m x 3.38m)
- Wood laminate flooring and recessed spotlighting.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.