You will be struck immediately on arrival at this delightful country house by the superb setting with gardens in lawn screened by mature trees and stonewalls and flower beds providing splashes of colour. In other words a most appropriate setting for this fine home. The home combines good taste, thoughtful planning and the use of wood and natural materials to excellent effect creating a special ambience and quality living space. There are many special features but worthy of special mention is the beautifully appointed kitchen/dining/family room at the heart of the house with the garden room, dining room and spacious sitting room being simply delightful. There are three bedrooms (master with ensuite) and two other attractive bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is an attached double garage which form part of the courtyard which further enhances that first impression. There are patios and seating areas from which the sun can be appreciated morning, afternoon and evening. The cost conscious will appreciate the thermodynamic heating unit and extensive area of solar panels with impressive figures available to scrutinise.
- Entrance Hall
- UPVC door leading to entrance hall with access to bedrooms, bathroom, living room and kitchen/living area. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Kitchen/Living Room 31'6" x 15'9" (9.60m x 4.80m)
- Charming cottage style open plan kitchen and living area with a range of high and low level units, feature brick surround and glass display shelving. Marble worktop incorporating drainer with 1 ½ sink unit. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Recess for microwave. Eye level oven and grill, ceramic hob with extractor fan over. Feature Island unit with solid wood worktop and glass display shelving and breakfast bar. Chinese slate tiled flooring. Surround spotlighting. Living area with multi fuel dual system stove, feature brick surround and wooden mantle. Leads to dining room.
- Utility 12'4" x 6'6" (3.76m x 1.98m)
- A range of high and low level units with dark granite worktop and Belfast Sink. Recess for washing machine. Sliding wicker basket drawers. Chinese slate tiled flooring. Leads to garden room.
- Chinese slate tiled flooring. White low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin with vanitory unit.
- Garden Room 20'6" x 11'00" (6.25m x 3.35m)
- A bright and airy third reception room with access out onto courtyard and french patio doors leading to rear garden. Velux skylight windows. Laminate wooden flooring. Access to attached garage.
- Dining Room/Sunroom 14'4" x 13'4" (4.37m x 4.06m)
- Chinese slate tiled flooring. French doors leading to rear patio area for recreation and relaxation. Panoramic views over surrounding countryside.
- Living Room 21'3" x 17'0" (6.48m x 5.18m)
- Spacious living room with solid wood flooring. Feature wooden panelled wall with picture rail. Option of solid fuel fireplace with slate hearth.
- Master Bedroom 18'3" x 17'0" (5.56m x 5.18m)
- (Measurements Incorporating en-suite). Solid wood flooring. Aspect over garden.
- Spacious en-suite with white low flush W/C, vanitory unit with built in wash hand basin, tiled at splashback. Double corner shower cubicle. Solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom Two 12'6" x 12'0" (3.81m x 3.66m)
- Solid wood flooring. Aspect over garden.
- Bedroom Three 12'8" x 10'0" (3.86m x 3.05m)
- Laminate wooden flooring. Aspect over garden.
- Luxurious bathroom suite with white ceramic pedestal wash hand basin, high level flush toilet and cast iron free standing roll top bath with telephone shower over. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Garage 33'6" x 18'0" (10.21m x 5.49m)
- A large double garage with 2 x electric up-and-over doors. Power and light.
- Magnificent and thoughtfully presented private gardens laid out in lawn surrounded by mature tress and shrubbery. The property is approached by a pillared entrance with electric gateway and a sweeping pebbled driveway leading to courtyard and attached garages. To the rear the property boasts several areas for entertaining with paved patios (that can be accessed via both the garden room and the dining room) and a charming stone wall over which one can appreciate excellent views over the local surrounding countryside.