|Address||Site 21 & 22 The Thompson, Old School Mews, Crumlin Road, Glenavy|
|Price||Prices from £138,500 to £139,500|
|Site 21 Old School Mews||£138,500|
|Site 22 Old School Mews||£139,500|
SECOND PHASE NOW AVAILABLE
Semi detached house types from £135,000
Detached house types from £169,950
WELCOME TO OLD SCHOOL MEWS
Enjoy carefully constructed design for modern living.
Enjoy the perfect balance of accessibility and escapism.
Enjoy a beautiful place to call home.
MODERN LIVING CLOSE TO THE CITY WITH THE ALLURE OF THE COUNTRY.
Thoughtfully designed, this collection of detached and semi detached homes combine a quality build and finish with attractive, functional spaces that look and feel luxurious.
Situated in the hearth of the historic Glenavy Village close to the banks of the Glenavy river, Old School Mews is family living at its best; a rural setting with local amenities on your doorstep and just 9 miles from Lisburn City Centre and Belfast International Airport.
An excellent location for those who enjoy the outdoors, Old School Mews ins perfectly positioned to take advantage of cycling routes, nearby historical sites and wildlife and recreational facilities at the unique and captivating Lough Neagh.
• Contemporary range of kitchen ﬁnishes with choice of doors and worktops • Integrated kitchen appliances to include hob, oven and fridge freezer • Fully tiled ﬂoor • Plinth between worktop and high level units
• Modern white sanitary ware to bathrooms, ensuites and WCs • Shower tray and enclosure to ensuites • Fully tiled ﬂoor • Fully tiled shower enclosures and splash backs to sinks and baths
• White painted internal doors with contemporary door furniture • Bevelled and painted skirting boards and architraves • Painted balustrades and handrails to stairs
• Wired for alarm system • Walls and ceilings painted in emulsion • Quality carpet to bedrooms, reception room, hall, stairs and landing • Wood burning stove to Ballance, Fleeton and Lorimer
• Oil ﬁred central heating • Double glazed windows in uPVC frames • Composite front door with 5 point locking system • Aluminium guttering and PVC downpipes • Landscaped front and rear gardens • Tarmac driveways • Close boarded timber fencing to rear boundaries
• 10 year warranty
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.