Rockview Grange is an exclusive development of superbly detailed, luxury family homes, situated just off the highly sought after Ballymaconaghy Road, Knockbracken. This private new development of only six homes is set in an established, mature residential area and looks over Mount Ober Golf Course and open countryside.
- Deramore Developments has introduced an unrivalled specification and a new choice of stylish family living for this popular and convenient suburb of the city. There are plenty of sporting and recreational facilities for children including football. GAA, rugby and play parks at Ormeau and Ravenhill. For the parents there are excellent golf courses at Belvoir Park Golf Club, Rockmount and Knockbracken Driving Range, forest walks at Shaw's bridge and Belvoir Forest and the Four Winds Inn or the bars and restaurants of the Ormeau Road for a night out. Shopping is also very well catered for with local shops at Newton Park, specialist boutiques and delicatessens on Ormeau Road and an array of high street names at Forestside shopping centre. The ideal location in this highly desirable part of Belfast ensures that residents could not be better placed to enjoy all the superb facilities that this wonderful part of the city has to offer.
- The accommodation comprises
- Hard wood front door to entrance hall,
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor, under stairs storage area.
- Downstairs W/C
- Downstairs W/C and visually floating sink unit with mixer tap, heated chrome towel rail. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 15'3 x 11'9 (4.65m x 3.58m)
- Gas stove.
- Living Room 13'4 x 10'3 (4.06m x 3.12m)
- Kitchen close up image
- Kitchen/Dining/Family 29'4 x 13'5 (8.94m x 4.09m)
- Luxury high quality kitchen designed by the award winning Johanna Montgomery designs, Range of Graphite and Earl blue slab style units with soft closing doors and drawers, overlip handles, Quartz stone silca white worktop with Up-stands. Integrated appliances to include Neff 5 ring gas hob with Mirror splash back, Neff oven, Neff microwave, extractor hood, Nordmende fridge/freezer, and dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, recessed down lighters to ceiling.
- Utility 10'3 x 5'3 (3.12m x 1.60m)
- Slab graphite units, duropal work surfaces.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 14'2 x 11'9 (4.32m x 3.58m)
- Ensuite 7'11 x 6'6 (2.41m x 1.98m)
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, with feature tiling from "David Scott Tiles," wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush W/C.
- Bedroom Two 11'8 x 11'8 (3.56m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom Three 15'9 x10'3 (4.80m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom Four 16'10 x 10'3 (5.13m x 3.12m)
- Contemporary white bathroom suite 11'9 x 6'4 (3.58m x 1.93m)
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings, comprising panelled bath, visually floating sink unit with mixer tap, low flush W/C, separate fully tiled corner shower cubicle. All tiles from "David Scott Tiles"
- Study 8'3 x 6'7 (2.51m x 2.01m)
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Front and rear gardens landscaped. Rear garden bordered ny timber fencing. Bitmac/brick pavior driveway. Feature external lighting to front door. Patio area accessed directly from the kitchen / dining / living area. NHBC 10 year warranty.