Located on the Holywood Road with its range of shops and restaurants all close by and within walking distance to the Belmont Road and Ballyhackamore, this first floor apartment represents an excellent opportunity for a first time buyer or investor to acquire a home in a popular area of East Belfast. The property comprises a good sized living room, two bedrooms, bathroom and fitted kitchen. The property also benefits from double glazed windows and economy seven heating. Beautifully presented and within close proximity to the newly developed CS Lewis Square and Victoria Park, an early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Communal Hallway
- Additional storage ideal for bikes, prams etc.
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard, recessed spotlighting and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Living Room 14'9 x 11'8 (4.50m x 3.56m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen 9'2 x 7'3 (2.79m x 2.21m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls, fully tiled flooring and back door to rear hall/storage area.
- Bedroom 1 14'6 x 10'9 (4.42m x 3.28m)
- Range of built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 12'3 x 7'8 (3.73m x 2.34m)
- Built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Communal garden and private parking to rear.
- Additional Information
- Management charge: (includes ground rent, buildings insurance and maintenance) £15 per month/£180 per annum.
Ground rent: £10.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.