Lakeview Manor commands an excellent location on the edge of Newtownards opposite the beautiful Kiltonga Wildlife Reserve in one of the towns most sought after residential addresses. This modern apartment will appeal to first time buyers, downsizers and investors with two well proportioned bedrooms, modern bathroom and open plan kitchen/living area. It has been well finished internally and we anticipate high interest in this fantastic home.
The location of Lakeview Manor could not be better - two minutes from the A20 to Dundonald and Belfast and the A21 to Bangor, making a relatively stress free commute to work. Many of Co. Downs leading primary and secondary schools are within a short walk as are the excellent shopping and retail facilities at Ards Shopping Centre.
For those interested in recreational pursuits, there are a host of football, rugby and hockey clubs close by, as well as two golf courses at Scrabo and Clandeboye. This outstanding development offers an idyllic way of life close to all conceivable amenities, in an area with a breathtaking mix of character and beauty.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Self contained apartment with front door access on ground floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Stairs to -
- First Floor
- Recessed spotlighting. Access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
- Open Plan Kitchen 8 x 4.5 (26'3" x 14'9")
- (at maximum points) Modern kitchen with high and low level units, wood laminate work surfaces and upstands, one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, gas hob with built in under oven, stainless steel extractor hood, recessed spotlighting and tiled floor. Open to:
- Living / Dining Area
- Dual aspect, floor to ceiling windows and space for dining area.
- Utility Area
- Gas fired boiler and plumbed for washing machine or washer dryer.
- Bedroom 1 4.5 x 3 (14'9" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 2 3.4 x 2.3 (11'2" x 7'7")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower attachment, glazed shower screen, wall mounted sink with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Communal gardens beautifully landscaped with feature patio area and views to Scrabo Tower. Allocated parking space and additional guest parking.
- Management Fees
- £46.33 per month.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.