This beautiful home is situated on a large, corner site benefitting from off street parking including a separate driveway for the annex, large rear garden and enjoying a cul-de-sac location.
Internally the house has been well maintained throughout, decorated to a high standard and is deceptively spacious with multiple reception rooms, luxury kitchen and four, good sized bedrooms.
On the ground floor there is a living room with open fireplace, bedroom/office, wc with cloakroom area and a stunning open plan kitchen with dining and family area with multi-fuel burning stove.
This floor also benefits from a large, rear conservatory and utility area.
The first floor has three, double bedrooms, family bathroom and multiple storage areas.
There is a self-contained annex to the property comprising living room, large kitchen with dining area, bedroom with dressing area and bathroom. The annex benefits from its own side access and driveway and could be used for a variety of purposes.
Moyne Road is within walking distance to Conlig village centre and its range of amenities and is well situated being only 3 miles from Newtownards and 2 miles from Bangor, both offering a wide range of amenities, schools, shopping centres and main arterial routes.
This deceptively spacious home offers adaptable accommodation, modern decor and is bright and welcoming throughout. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer and would make the perfect home for a variety of buyers.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door, solid wood flooring.
- Formal Living Room 19' x 15' (5.79m x 4.57m)
- Open fire place with tiled hearth and brick surround and wooden mantel, double glazed doors.
- Kitchen/ Family Room 26' x 9'10 (7.92m x 3.00m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, wooden work surfaces, wooden up-stands, island with storage and built in 6 ring gas hob, built in wine rack, 1 ¼ ceramic sink with built in drainer and mixer taps, recessed spot lighting, dining area with multi fuel stove, wall mounted radiator, built in extractor fan and hood, built in oven and grill.
Open to -
- Family Room 11' x 9'10 (3.35m x 3.00m)
- Tiled flooring.
- Utility Room 10' x 7'10 (3.05m x 2.39m)
- Rang of high and low level units, single stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, space for tumble dryer, plumbed for washing machine and fridge freezer, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 12' x 10' (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Overlooking front garden, laminate wood flooring.
- Conservatory 17'10 x 9'10 (5.44m x 3.00m)
- Double doors to rear garden, tiled flooring.
- Cloakroom/WC 10' x 5' (3.05m x 1.52m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wood panelling, cloakroom area, tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space, built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 15'10 x 10'10 (4.83m x 3.30m)
- Double room overlooking rear garden
- Bedroom 3 12'10 x 12'00 (3.91m x 3.66m)
- Double room, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 9'10 x 8'00 (3.00m x 2.44m)
- Double room with built in storage.
- Bathroom 9'10 x 5'10 (3.00m x 1.78m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, enclosed tiled shower with overhead shower and glazed door, tiled flooring, partly tiled walls.
- Front: Two driveways for multiple cars, area in lawn, mature shrubs and bedding areas.
Rear: Large shed, paved area, landscaped garden with decked area with fully enclosed summerhouse, seating areas, outside lighting scheme.
- Self-Contained Annex
- Living Room 14'1 x 10'1 (4.29m x 3.07m)
- PVC door to rear garden.
- Kitchen / Dining Room 17' x 10'1 (5.18m x 3.07m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, space for tumble dryer, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, space for cooker, built in extractor fan, space for fridge freezer and dining area.
- Shower Room 10'1 x 5'1 (3.07m x 1.55m)
- White suite comprising shower cubicle with glazed shower door and overhead shower, low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer taps, gas fired boiler and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 18' x 10' (5.49m x 3.05m)
- Double room with dressing area.
- Access to rear landscaped gardens. Side patio area with parking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.