Edengrove offers a superb range of 3 and 4 bedroom detached and semi detached family homes.
The vibrant and historic market town of Ballynahinch is extremely well equipped with excellent restaurants, local shops, supermarkets and family entertainment.
Education in the town is very well catered for with an excellent choice of primary and secondary level schools nearby, such as the highly acclaimed Assumption Grammar School and 3 excellent primary schools, all within a short walk.
Exceptional opportunities to unwind are on your doorstep at the established Spa Golf Club, picturesque Montalto House and Gardens, as well as an abundance of sporting and recreational facilities including Ballynahinch Rugby Club, Football Clubs and Hockey Club.
• Contemporary range of kitchen finishes with choice of doors and worktops
• Kitchen appliances to include integrated electric hob, oven, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
• Fully tiled floor
• Tiled upstand between worktop and high level units
• Optional gas hob
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & WC
• Modern white sanitaryware to bathrooms, ensuites and WCs
• Fully tiled floor
• Fully tiled shower enclosures and splash backs to sinks and baths
• Pre finished internal doors with contemporary door furniture
• Bevelled and painted skirting boards and architraves
• Painted balustrades and handrails to stairs
• Wired for alarm system
• Walls and ceilings painted in emulsion
• Quality carpet to bedrooms, reception room, stairs and landing
• Excellent level of floor, walls and roofspace insulation to latest Building Control regulations
• Gas fired central heating
• Feature flue-less gas fire available as optional extra
• Tiled hall
• Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
• Composite front door with 5 point locking system
• Seamless aluminium guttering and uPVC downpipes
• Turfed front gardens, top soiled back gardens
• Decorative gravel driveways
• Timber fencing to rear boundaries
• Detached garage available - price on request
• Sun Room available - price on request
• 10-year warranty