The Manse Road is well known for its substantial detached residences and this property offers the chance to purchase a large home in need of some modernisation along with the option to build a second dwelling in the large garden area (subject to planning).
The Manse Road is a popular location due to its proximity to all local amenities, schools, leisure facilities and the main arterial routes to Belfast and this exciting project will appeal to a variety of purchasers.
The main house is spacious and bright, with the opportunity to update and modernise to a high standard. There are currently four reception rooms on the ground floor including study, living room, family room and dining room and also on this floor are the kitchen, wc, utility room and integral garage. The first floor has four well proportioned bedrooms, two with built in storage and a large family bathroom with white suite.
Externally, there are large areas in lawn, a tarmac driveway, mature hedging and trees and all of this is on a private, quiet site in a great location.
We recommend viewing of this exciting project at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor and cornicing.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Living Room 7.2 x 4.1 (23'7" x 13'5")
- Dual aspect, cornicing, gas fire with marble hearth, inset, surround and wooden mantle.
- Dining Room / Snug 4.6 x 3.2 (15'1" x 10'6")
- Family Room 3.5 x 3.6 (11'6" x 11'10")
- Kitchen 4.2 x 3.2 (13'9" x 10'6")
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, door to utility.
- Utility 6.9 x 2 (22'8" x 6'7")
- Study 4 x 3.2 (13'1" x 10'6")
- Vanity unit with sink.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 3.8 x 4.1 (12'6" x 13'5")
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with sink, mixer tap and tiled splashback, corner shower enclosure with overhead shower and glazed door.
- Bedroom 2 4.1 x 3.2 (13'5" x 10'6")
- Bedroom 3 4.6 x 3.2 (15'1" x 10'6")
- Built in slide robes.
- Bedroom 4 4.1 x 3.1 (13'5" x 10'2")
- Built in storage.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc.
- Front: Areas in lawn, tarmac driveway, mature hedging and shrubs.
Rear: Areas in lawn, mature shrubs and hedging.
- Garage 6.8 x 5.2 (22'4" x 17'1")
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.