Located on the outskirts of Greyabbey, in a semi rural environment, this substantial family home is one not to be missed.
Close to Greyabbey village which has many independent retailers including coffee shops, restaurants, gift shops and antique shops and within ten miles of both Newtownards and Bangor, the location is perfect for buyers hoping for a home in a quiet semi rural area but still within commuting distance.
Set on circa 2 acres, this property will appeal to a variety of buyers, particularly those searching for a large country property with the option to stable horses and enjoy an equestrian lifestyle in an idyllic setting.
The accommodation in the home is adaptable with five bedrooms, one suitable for an office/playroom and master with ensuite shower room.
There are three large reception areas, one with wood burning stove and in addition, there is an informal dining area, located off the kitchen. The guest wc and family bathroom are both of a high standard with white suites and the main bathroom benefits from a free standing bath.
If you're looking for a large kitchen with the option of family dining, then this could be the house for you. With a luxury range of units, granite work surfaces and a great range of integrated appliances, it really is a dream kitchen.
Another bonus in the property is the double integral garage which has storage and power and light.
Externally, there are landscaped gardens to front and rear with areas in lawn, mature plants, shrubs, trees and hedging and a beautiful decked walkway around the rear of the property.
The stables, menage and paddock are located to the side of the home and accessed via a separate driveway which is gated. There is an additional garage in this area and also a tack room behind the stables.
Overall, this property is a dream home and will appeal to a good range of buyers. We recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate the decor, finish, family feel and high level of maintenance and c
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch
- Covered porch with uPVC double glazed front door with side panels.
- Entrance Hall
- Amtico flooring, cornicing, cloakroom and recessed spot lighting.
- Living Room 20'0 x 13'5
- Solid oak flooring, cornicing, recessed spot lighting, bay window overlooking front garden, inglenook style fireplace with "Morso" cast iron gas stove, brick surround and wooden beam mantle.
- Family Room 13'1 x 11'1
- Porcelain tiled flooring, inglenook style fireplace with "Morso" wood burning stove, tiled hearth, cornicing, recessed spot lighting, double doors to conservatory.
- Conservatory 29'0 x 14'1
- Porcelain tiled flooring, double doors to rear garden, vaulted ceiling, inglenook style fireplace with ornamental stove, brick surround and wooden beam mantle.
- Kitchen 13'0 x 11'0
- Luxury range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces with built in drainer, single stainless steel under mounted sink with mixer tap, space for range cooker, built in stainless steel extractor fan and hood, built in bread drawers, built in 'Whirlpool' double oven, built in microwave, feature glazed units, ceramic tiled flooring, part tiled walls, recessed spot lighting, open to informal dining.
- Informal Dining Area 16'1 x 8'1
- Ceramic tiled flooring, space for informal dining, recessed spot lighting, wall mounted radiator, door to integral garage.
- Guest WC
- Ceramic tiled flooring, white suite comprising low flush wc and vanity unit with sink, storage, mixer tap and tiled splashback, feature light mirror.
- Bedroom 1 15'1 x 9'1 (not including robes)
- Master suite with built in wardrobes, wood laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting and ensuite.
Ensuite: White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with sink, storage and mixer tap, corner shower enclosure with overhead shower and glazed door, wall mounted radiator, recessed spot lighting, extractor fan, ceramic tiled flooring and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 13'1 x 11'1
- Wood laminate flooring, built in wardrobes, recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 3 11'1 x 9'1
- Recessed spot lighting, overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 4 11'3 x 7'11
- Wood laminate flooring, built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 5/Office 12'0 x 9'1
- Solid oak flooring, cornicing.
- Family Bathroom
- White suite comprising free standing bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, vanity unit with sink, storage and mixer tap, low flush wc, wall mounted radiator, hot press with storage, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring.
- Integral Double Garage 20'1 x 18'1
- Two up and over roller doors, built in shelving, utility area with high and low level units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and built in drainer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- Front: gated driveway with space for multiple vehicles, access to double garage, area in lawn with brick border, mature plants, shrubs, trees and hedging, outside lights, semi rural aspect.
Rear: Fully enclosed, area in lawn, outside lighting scheme, mature shrubs and trees, large decked terrace.
- Equestrian Area Comprises
- Separate double gate entry.
- Five stables with water and electricity.
- Hay Barn/Garage 19'0 x 17'0
- Power, light and up and over roller door.
- Tack Room
- Situated at rear of stables.
- Menage (in stone), paddock, floodlights, extensive parking area.