Currently under construction and available to view (by appointment) this detached property offers spacious, family orientated accommodation comprising four bedrooms, master with dressing area and en-suite, family bathroom suite, spacious lounge with wood burning stove, kitchen dining living area to the rear overlooking the garden, utility room and downstairs w/c. The property is traditional construction with concrete floors both ground and first floor, oil under floor heating both ground and first floor and is fully double glazed. Outside there will be a driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage and enclosed rear garden.
(Internal images for illustration purposes.)
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall 11'6 x 7'3 (3.51m x 2.21m)
- Lounge 16'9 x 11'6 (5.11m x 3.51m)
- Kitchen / Dining / Living 27'7 x 17'1 (8.41m x 5.21m)
- (at widest points)
- Utility Room
- Downstairs W/C 6'7 x 2'11 (2.01m x 0.89m)
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 13'3 x 9'6 (4.04m x 2.90m)
- Dressing Area 6'7 x 5'7 (2.01m x 1.70m)
- En-Suite 6'4 x 5'7 (1.93m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom Two 14'5 x 9'2 (4.39m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom Three 12'10 x 9'10 (3.91m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom Four 11'2 x 7'9 (3.40m x 2.36m)
- Family Bathroom 14'5 x 6'7 (4.39m x 2.01m)
- Outside Front
- Detached Garage
- Outside Rear
- Please note
- All Internal images for illustration purposes only.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.