We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented second floor apartment which is located just of the Church road in the ever popular Rathcoole Estate and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with storage cupboard, open plan living with lounge and a walnut effect fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and PVC double glazed sliding patio doors opening to a Juliet style balcony offering superb views towards Cavehill. There are also two bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is ample communal parking at rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Radiator, storage cupboard with gas boiler, additional storage cupboard
- LOUNGE / KITCHEN / DINING 5.05m'' x 4.27m'' at widest (16'7'' x 14'0'' at w
- Range of walnut effect high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, stainless gas hob, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator, pvc double glazed sliding patio door opening to a Juliet style balcony offering superb views towards Cavehill
- BEDROOM 1 3.73m'' x 3.23m'' at widest (12'3'' x 10'7'' at w
- BEDROOM 2 2.36m'' x 2.16m'' (7'9'' x 7'1'')
- Radiator, velux window
- Modern white suite comprising pvc tongue and groove panelled bath, shower attachment, screen, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator, velux window, partly tiled walls