Beautiful Loft Style Apartment In Landmark Building Presented To The Highest Standard.
Situated within a beautiful converted red brick Victorian mansion block this spacious second floor loft style apartment will have immediate appeal. The bright spacious interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge with open plan dining to integrated fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven, hob and fridge with utility cupboard off and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, intercom entry, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and benefits from private off street car parking. A most convenient location with excellent shopping, public transport, Cavehill county park and the city only a short distance away makes this the perfect starter home.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Intercom Entry.
- Entrance Hall
- Double panelled radiator, intercom entry.
- Lounge 5.06 x 3.57 (16'7" x 11'9")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting:
OPEN PLAN, Dining Area
- Kitchen 2.81 x 1.98 (9'3" x 6'6")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
Utility cupboard, gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, wood laminate floor.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 3.23 x 3.99 (10'7" x 13'1")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.28 x 3.75 (10'9" x 12'4")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Communal garden, car parking space.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.