Conveniently located on the Sandown Road, this deceptively spacious ground floor apartment resides within a few minutes walk of Ballyhackamore with its range of bars, shops and restaurants. Offering an excellent living space with large windows offering a bright dining space and open to a modern kitchen with 'Walnut' style units and wood laminate flooring throughout, the apartment also benefits from two good sized bedrooms and a luxury white shower suite with walk-in shower cubicle.
Approached through electric gates to a private car parking area, and offering double glazed windows and gas fired central heating, this property must be viewed internally to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor.
- Lounge/Dining Room 28'1 x 18'0 (8.56m x 5.49m)
- Wood laminate flooring. Open to kitchen.
- Range of high and low level Walnut style units, granite effect work surfaces, inset 1 ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in under oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, cupboard with gas fired boiler, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1 18'9 x 10'0 (5.72m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2 15'1 x 10'2 (4.60m x 3.10m)
- Shower Room
- Luxury white suite with walk-in shower cubicle with built-in shower and shower screen, vanity unit with mixer tap, sensor mirror, low flush WC, feature wall mounted radiator, tile effect wall cladding, tile effect laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Private car parking area accessed by electric gates.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.