Located on the Upper Newtownards Road, close to Ormiston Drive, this beautifully presented first floor apartment offers private, modern living within walking distance to Ballyhackamore and all its amenities and within easy commuting distance to Belfast City Centre. The apartment boasts a bright and spacious reception room open plan to fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, also open to the dining area. Both the two double bedrooms offer en suite facilities plus there is an added cloakroom in the hallway. Benefitting from gas fired heating, double glazed windows, private parking and well maintained, communal gardens adding to the list of reasons to view this apartment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Intercom system and laminate strip wood flooring.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled flooring.
- Living/Kitchen/Dining 19'7 x 18'0 (5.97m x 5.49m)
- (At widest points). Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven, four ring gas hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, gas boiler, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Recessed spotlighting and laminate strip wood flooring to living/dining area.
- Bedroom 1 13'2 x 10'0 (4.01m x 3.05m)
- (Into bay). Built in mirrored sliding robe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled walls and tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12'5 x 8'7 (3.78m x 2.62m)
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled walls and tiled flooring.
- Car parking to front and communal gardens in lawn with trees and shrubs.
- Inserted room
- Additional Information
- Management charge: £40/month.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.