Recently constructed , this development of apartments benefits from arguably the best views in South East Belfast. Designed to maximise the views, the living accommodation is to the rear, with a wall to wall of glass leading to a great sized balcony that also captures the evening sun. Furthermore the property benefits from a modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances, two bedrooms, master with en-suite and white bathroom suite. Constructed with modern building techniques the apartments are also very efficient and this is only further enhanced with gas heating system and double glazing. With lifts to each floor, this property would suite, not only young professional but also those hoping to downsize.
- Glass panelled communal doors to reception hall. Stairs and lift to the first floor.
- Apartment Entrance Hall
- Main front door to entrance hall. Double built in storage. Spot-lights. Glass inner door to:
- Additional Lounge Image
- Lounge / Dining 21'0 x 12'10 (6.40m x 3.91m)
- Tiled flooring. Wall mounted glass fronted, remote control, electric fire. Wall to wall glazing to include tilt and sliding doors to balcony.
Open to kitchen.
- Balcony with glazed balustrade with fantastic views that also captures the evening sun.
- Shaker Style Fitted Kitchen 9'6 x 9'6 (2.90m x 2.90m)
- (at widest points) Full range of high and low level units. Granite work tops. Single drainer stainless steel 1 ¼ sink unit with mixer taps. Built in 5 ring gas hob. Overhead extractor fan Double oven. Double oven. Spot-lights. Tiled flooring. Continued storage below.
- Bedroom One 13'9 x 9'10 (4.19m x 3.00m)
- Glazed sliding doors to a Juliet balcony.
- Comprising fully tiled walk in fully tiled shower unit, visually floating sink unit with mixer taps, low flush w.c.
- Bedroom Two 10'2 x 7'3 (3.10m x 2.21m)
- Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Contemporary White Bathroom
- White bathroom suite comprising p shaped bath with mixer taps and hand shower. Visually floating sink unit with mixer taps, recessed vanity mirror with spot-lights above. Low flush w.c. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Outside Front
- The development is approached by double gates, leading to communal and designated parking.
- Outside Rear
- Well maintained communal gardens with an excellent range of plants, trees and shrubs. Excellent views over the practise area of Belvoir Golf Club.
- Additional image of Rear
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.