Minnowburn Mews is a private and well maintained development located in a semi-rural setting just off the Miltown road and is within walking distance to Shaw's bridge in South Belfast.
The apartment is beautifully presented and comprises of a spacious entrance hall, a bright & airy lounge with Juliet balcony boasting views over the surrounding Minnowburn area, a modern fitted kitchen / dining area, two double bedrooms with master en-suite and white bathroom suite with jacuzzi bath.
In addition to all this the property also benefits from gas heating, double glazing, designated off street parking and expansive communal gardens.
This property would make an ideal first time purchase / investment with its low maintenance layout and idyllic semi-rural location whilst still being located close to a selection of local amenities and transport facilities.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wooden floor. Access to roof space. Storage cupboard.
- Lounge 16'5 x 11'5 (5.00m x 3.48m)
- Solid wooden floor. Glazed upvc french patio doors opens onto to Juliet balcony with superb views.
- Kitchen / Dining room 17'11 x 11'4 (5.46m x 3.45m)
- Shaker style kitchen with a range of high and low level units with formica worktops, complete with electric oven and 4 ring gas hob, over head extractor fan and stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Space for fridge/freezer and plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring in kitchen area with wooden flooring in the dining area.
- Bedroom 1 14'1 x 11'4 (4.29m x 3.45m)
- Solid wooden floor.
- White suite comprising of low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and large shower cubicle.
Fully tiled walls and floor. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 11'8 x 8'1 (3.56m x 2.46m)
- Solid wooden floor. Velux window.
- White Bathroom suite
- White Bathroom suite comprising of low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and Jacuzzi style panelled bath. Ceramic tiled floor with partially tiled walls. Recessed spot lighting. Extractor fan.
- Property Exterior
- Externally the property benefits from allocated off street parking, along with additional visitor spaces and communal gardens. The property is also within walking distance to Shaws bridge and the surrounding trails that it has to offer.
Please note that the management fee are £70.70 per month.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.