Located just between the Malone and Lisburn Road, this excellent penthouse apartment offers bright and spacious accommodation extending to approx 1291 sq ft. Rarely does an apartment of this size come to market and therefore viewing comes highly recommended. Comprising reception hall with excellent storage off, living room open plan to dining and fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room) and bathroom suite. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. Outside there is an allocated car parking space. Within walking distance to a host of amenities, including Queens University, City Hospital, City Centre and the shops and restaurants of the Lisburn Road, this apartment will appeal to a range of prospective purchasers.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE THIRD FLOOR
- Laminate wood floor. Excellent storage unit off hall.
- LIVING ROOM / DINING 7.5 x 4.3 (24'7" x 14'1")
- Laminate wood floor, double doors, Juliet balcony.
- OPEN PLAN
- Range of high and low level units, integrated oven with gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM ONE 7.4 x 3.8 (24'3" x 12'6")
- Double bedroom, laminate wood floor. Built in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed shower, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM TWO 4.8 x 4.3 (15'9" x 14'1")
- Laminate wood floor, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM THREE 4.5 x 3.6 (14'9" x 11'10")
- Laminate wood floor.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, enclosed shower, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- CAR PARKING
- Allocated car parking space.
- Approx £1752.96 per annum.
- SERVICE CHARGE
Service charge £99.34 per month
Building insurance approx £295 per annum
Ground rent is £100 per year.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.