We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented first floor apartment which is located in a very popular residential area and offers superb views towards Belfast Lough.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with solid oak flooring, good size lounge with solid oak flooring, PVC double glazed double doors opening on to a steel balustrade offering superb views toward Belfast lough and open to a modern fitted kitchen with built in stainless steel oven, gas hob and integrated appliances.
There are also two bedrooms master with built in mirrored sliding robes and modern ensuite and a separate bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include gas heating and PVC double glazing.
Outside there is an allocated under ground car parking space at rear and communal brick paved pathway to front with shrub beds and communal garden to rear with artificial grass, paved patio area and built in seating.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor, feature exposed reclaimed brick wall and staircase to apartment
- FIRST FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Front door, solid oak flooring, radiator, storage cupboard
- LOUNGE / DINING 4.72m'' x 4.06m'' (15'6'' x 13'4'')
- Solid oak flooring, two radiators, pvc double glazed double doors opening to steel balustrade offering superb views towards Belfast Lough, open to kitchen
- KITCHEN 2.67m'' x 2.64m' (8'9'' x 8'8')
- Range of high and low level fitted units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.86m'' x 3.43m'' (12'8'' x 11'3'')
- Solid oak flooring, radiator, built in mirror sliding wardrobes
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 2.92m'' x 2.64m'' (9'7'' x 8'8'')
- Solid oak flooring, radiator
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- Allocated under ground parking space
Communal garden to rear with paved patio and built in seating area