Stunning Duplex Apartment Within This Ever Popular Location
A uniquely designed contemporary duplex apartment set within this recently refurbished apartment block. The architecturally designed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge with double height ceiling, contemporary fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob, feature glass block wall with minstrel style gallery over lounge. The dwelling further offers classic white bathroom, intercom entry system, uPvc double glazed windows, utility area, gas central heating and wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings. A rear patio garden with covered area combines with the most convenient location with the City, Belfast's New University and the Mater Hospital all within walking distance.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Intercom entry, porcelain tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Intercom entry, alarm.
Furnished cloakroom comprising white suite with chrome fitments comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2.59 x 2.69 (8'6" x 8'10")
- Panelled radiator, storage cupboard.
- Kitchen 3.89 x 2.46 (12'9" x 8'1")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in stainless steel under oven and gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls.
Breakfast bar, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Panelled radiator, cloaks, access to patio garden.
- Lower Ground Floor
- Bedroom 3.20 x 3.28 (10'6" x 10'9")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, telephone hand shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator.
- Lounge 4.93 x 3.86 (16'2" x 12'8")
- Double height ceiling, double panelled radiator, wood laminae floor, feature radiator.
- Enclosed rear patio garden with covered area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.