Located just off the Ballynahinch road in the centre of Carryduff. This ground floor apartment is perfectly positioned to take advantage of all that Carryduff and the surrounding areas have to offer.
Of recent construction, this apartment consists of a deceptively spacious living / dining room, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms with master en-suite and a white bathroom suite. In addition to all this the property also benefits from oil fired central heating, double glazing, off street parking and an enclosed rear yard with an additional storage cupboard.
With an affordable asking price, this property will be of interest to a wide range of clients, given its ground floor position, convenient location and low maintenance living. Viewings are now available on request!
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed upvc front door opens onto a small entrance hall which gives direct access to:
- Lounge / Dining room 16'6 x 12'11 (5.03m x 3.94m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Additional image
- Fitted Kitchen 12'10 x 7'2 (3.91m x 2.18m)
- Full range of high and low level units with single drainer sink unit and mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, 4 ring hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 13'4 x 9'8 (4.06m x 2.95m)
- Spacious double bedroom with laminate flooring.
- Ensuite 9'3 x 2'9 (2.82m x 0.84m)
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, Mira Excel shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 12'11 x 7'11 (3.94m x 2.41m)
- Bathroom 7'11 x 7'11 (2.41m x 2.41m)
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, mixer taps and telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Enclosed rear yard border by timber fencing with access to storage cupboard measuring 2.77m x 1.30m.
- Off Street Parking
- Off street parking located to the front of the property.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.