This cottage and range of stone outbuildings is located on a spacious mature site with shrubs and trees and is within easy walking distance of the very popular Delamont Country Park and Lough Shore walks with stunning coastal views.
The cottage accommodation comprises 3+ bedrooms and bathroom with sitting room and kitchen. The cottage could be refurbished or subject to the appropriate statutory approvals provide the basis for a replacement planning application.
There is also stone outbuildings which could be used as holiday accommodation subject to the appropriate statutory approvals.
- Entrance hall
- Living Room 14'11 x 12'11 (4.55m x 3.94m)
- Tiled fireplace.
- Kitchen/Dining area 22'3 x 7'10 (6.78m x 2.39m)
- Tiled floor. Back door. High and low level units with recess for cooker. Breakfast bar.
- Bedroom One 12'4 x 14'10 (3.76m x 4.52m)
- Wash hand basin. Front facing.
- Bedroom Two 15'2 x 11'2 (4.62m x 3.40m)
- Front facing.
- Bedroom/study area 10'6 x 8'10 (3.20m x 2.69m)
- Wash hand basin,
- Bedroom three 18'5 x 10'8 (5.61m x 3.25m)
- Front facing.
- Wash hand basin, low flush w.c., panelled bath with shower over.
- The mature site extends to approx 0.96 acres with stone outbuildings which could be used as holiday accommodation subject to the appropriate statutory approvals. There is adequate parking to the rear of the cottage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.