A stunning example of a superb architecturally designed family home, set only 16 miles from Belfast and Lisburn City Centre within its own private grounds extending to approximately 2 acres or thereabouts, in this pleasing rural location with uninterrupted views over the surrounding Co. Down countryside.
The property, extending to approximately 3600 sqft, was built in 2016 using the finest of materials, including the beautiful stone from the old cottage which once stood on the site, combined with an exceptional interior finish, making this a luxury family home to be proud of. Perfect for the growing or established families the accommodation is bright and spacious throughout with the ground floor comprising of a contemporary fitted kitchen with matching island unit and a range of integrated appliances, two reception rooms, luxury shower room, utility room and a separate office, perfect for those wishing to work from home. The first floor is complimented by a stunning master bedroom with a spacious walk in wardrobe, separate living area and a beautiful en suite bathroom. Four further bedrooms and family shower room complete the first floor. Further attributes include triple glazing, under floor heating throughout, superb broadband connection (in excess of 40MB) and CAT 6 cabling, to name but a few.
Outside, the property is approached by beautiful stone pillars and electric gates, with the spacious driveway providing ample parking for several cars and leading to the integral garage. Spacious gardens surround the property and are laid out in lawn with a pebbled patio area, all of which take in fantastic views of the undulating countryside.
Situated close to the Derryboy Crossroads, the property is within close proximity to Ballygowan, Saintfield, Killinchy and Comber whilst Belfast is within a convenient commute. Many of the top grammar schools in the surrounding and Greater Belfast area are all easily accessible, making this the perfect location for a perfect family home.
Belfast & Lisburn City Centre (16 Miles)
Carryduff (10 Miles)
Newtownards (15 Miles)
Bangor (19 Miles)
- Entrance Hall
- Composite entrance door with glass side panels; wood effect tiled floor; LED lighting; Beam vacuum point; telephone connection point; under stairs storage cupboard.
- Family Room 5.36 x 3.89 (17'7" x 12'9")
- Feature hole in the wall gas fire with glass front; tiled floor; LED lighting; Beam vacuum point; aluminium bi-fold doors with matching side door to gardens; open through to:
- Kitchen /Dining Area 6.63 x 5.41 (21'9" x 17'9")
- Superb range of contemporary fitted high gloss high and low level cupboards and drawers with matching island unit incorporating Frankie single drained stainless steel sink unit with Quooker hot water tap; integrated Siemens oven; microwave oven; Siemens coffee machine; Siemens Fridge; Hotpoint dishwasher; Siemens induction hob; Best extractor unit over; quartz worktop with matching breakfast bar; tiled floor; LED lighting; TV aerial connection point; PVC double doors to gardens; Beam vacuum point.
- Pantry 3.12 x 1.5 (10'3" x 4'11")
- Tiled floor; LED lighting.
- Lounge 5.33 x 3.91 (17'6" x 12'10")
- Heta multi fuel stove on granite hearth; wood effect tiled floor; aluminium bi folding doors with matching side door to gardens.
- Shower Room 4.41 x 1.78 (14'6" x 5'10")
- Stunning white suite complete with walk in shower area with thermostatically controlled shower unit with wall mounted telephone shower attachment and drench shower head over; glass shower screen; close coupled w/c; wall mounted wash hand basin with waterfall mixer tap and vanity unit under; tiled floor; LED lighting; towel radiator; extractor fan.
- Utility Room 4.7 x 4.17 (15'5" x 13'8")
- Excellent range of painted finish high and low level cupboards with matching shelving and wooden bench. Recessed glazed sink unit with adjustable mixer taps; space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer; space for fridge; laundry shoot collection cupboard; wooden worktops; wood effect tiled floor; LED lighting; access to rear
- Office 2.9 x 2.29 (9'6" x 7'6")
- LED lighting; DATA Hub and CCTV; wood effect tiled floor; telephone connection point; access to internal garage.
- Stair to First Floor/Landing
- Painted and stained oak balustrades with glass panelling inset; Velux window; Beam vacuum point; clean air system;
- Master Bedroom Suite 13.03 x 5.38 (42'9" x 17'8")
- Vaulted ceiling; LED lighting; casual living/dressing area with PVC glazed double doors to Juliet balcony; walk in wardrobe with sliding doors; ample storage hanging space and display shelves; Beam vacuum point; Velux windows.
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Luxurious white suite complete with freestanding bath with pillar swan neck mixer tap and telephone shower attachment; walk in tiled shower area with thermostatically controlled shower unit and wall mounted telephone shower attachment and drench shower head over; recessed shelving; his and hers wash hand basins with mono mixer tap; twin mirrors and lights over; LED lighting; tiled floor; part tiled walls; extractor fan; close coupled WC.
- Sitting Room Area
- Bedroom Two 5.44 x 3.15 (17'10" x 10'4")
- Wood laminate floor; LED lighting; built in sliding robes.
- Bedroom Three 4.19 x 3.12 (13'9" x 10'3")
- LED lighting.
- Bedroom Four 4.17 x 3.1 (13'8" x 10'2")
- Wood laminate floor; LED lighting; access to roofspace (floored).
- Bedroom Five 5.49 x 2.74 (18'0" x 9'0")
- Wood laminate floor; LED lighting.
- Shower Room 4.17 x 1.78 (13'8" x 5'10")
- Modern white suite comprising tiled walk in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled unit with wall mounted telephone shower attachment and drench shower head over; fitted glass shower screen; feature tiled shower seat; close coupled WC; wall mounted wash hand basin with mono mixer tap and vanity unit under; tiled floor; part tiled walls; LED lighting; extractor fan; towel radiator; laundry shoot leading to utility room (ground floor).
- Beautiful stone pillars with electric gates and decorative pebbles; driveways leading to the front and side of the residence and to:
- Integral Garage 5.33 x 3.51 (17'6" x 11'6")
- Insulated electric up and over door; fluorescent light; Beam vacuum central unit; Aquagold hot water tank with pressurised system.
- Fully enclosed, spacious and private gardens surround the property which are laid out in lawn and enjoy stunning views of the County Down countryside; outside lights; water tap and power points; decorative pebbled patio area to rear; PVC oil storage tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.