Galwally Park is situated at the top end of the Ormeau Road, just before Forestside Shopping Complex .providing easy access to all the local amenities and transport links into and out of Belfast as well as leading primary and post primary schools. A few minutes walk will take you to the Ravenhill Road and Cherryvale Park and all the shops cafés and restaurants off the Ormeau Road.
Internally the property offers spacious well proportioned accommodation comprising three good sized bedrooms a white bathroom suite on the first floor and reception hall / study, lounge and modern kitchen / dining on the ground floor.
Outside the property benefits from front gardens laid in lawns, driveway with ample parking that leads to semi detached garage and enclosed, south facing rear patio with tiered gardens laid in lawns with great views that capture the afternoon and evening sun. This is a superb home in a popular residential location.
- Upvc glass panelled door with glazed side panels to reception hall / study. Laminate flooring.
- Spacious Lounge 14'8 x 10'5 (4.47m x 3.18m)
- Engineered oak flooring. Bi folding doors to
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Dining 20'3 X 9'0 (6.17m X 2.74m)
- Modern shaker style kitchen with glazed cabinets and concealed lighting. Walnut effect work tops, stainless steel under-oven ,overhead extractor fan, singled drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for dish-washer. Pvc sliding doors providing access to patio/garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 10'6 x 10'4 (3.20m x 3.15m)
- Double built in robe.
- Bedroom Two 10'7 x 10'1 (3.23m x 3.07m)
- Double fitted robes.
- Bedroom Three 8'9 x 6'7 (2.67m x 2.01m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c fully tiled walls, tiled flooring. Chrome heated towel rail. Spot-lights. Built in storage.
- Access to the roof-space.
Feature window with superb views.
- Front Garden
- Front garden laid in lawn.
Driveway with ample parking leading to
- Semi Detached Garage
- Up and over door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed to the rear with decking area access directly from kitchen / dining. Steps lead up to tiered garden with fantastic views. The garden benefits from a southerly aspect, capturing the afternoon and evening sun. Outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.