An extended four bedroom semi detached property in the popular Cumberland Area, this property offers superb family accommodation within walking distance of the many local amenities on offer in the Dundonald area including vast range of shops, restaurants and well established schools.
The accommodation comprises a good size lounge with archway to dining room and patio doors to raised timber decking garden area. Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar leading to utility area with high level units and work surface. Living room/snug with attractive 'Ashwood' effect laminate flooring, excellent living space for any family.
The first floor accommodation offers four well proportioned bedrooms, master bedroom with glass block entrance to modern en suite shower room. Family bathroom with luxury white suite including built in shower over bath and chrome feature radiator. In addition to the first floor accommodation, built in ladders to floored and sheeted roofspace, currently used as a games room with velux window and wired for electric.
A great residential location with generous tarmac driveway to front including raised flowerbeds and stone area. Enclosed landscaped garden to rear with raised timber decking area, lawn area and artificial grass area with two timber sheds and one lean to shed. Furthermore, the rear of the garden leads to a sunken garden area with artificial grass and boundary fence overlooking a stream, ideal family BBQ area. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Cupboard under stairs.
- Lounge 13'5 x 11'7 (4.09m x 3.53m)
- Archway To:
- Dining Room 12'0 x 11'3 (3.66m x 3.43m)
- (At widest points). 'Ashwood' effect laminate flooring and patio doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 9'9 x 8'6 (2.97m x 2.59m)
- Range of high and low level units, tiled work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, breakfast bar, recessed spotlighting and partly tiled walls.
- Utility Room 8'0 x 7'1 (2.44m x 2.16m)
- High level units with work surface, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, space for dryer and extractor fan.
- Living Room / Snug 15'8 x 8'0 (4.78m x 2.44m)
- 'Ashwood' effect laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 18'3 x 8'0 (5.56m x 2.44m)
- Recessed spotlighting and part wood laminate flooring.
- En Suite
- Modern white suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled walls, sliding shower door, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, glass block entrance and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 11'3 x 11'7 (3.43m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 3 12'0 x 11'3 (3.66m x 3.43m)
- (At widest points). Built in shelving and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 9'9 x 8'5 (2.97m x 2.57m)
- Cupboard with built in shelving and wood laminate flooring.
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath, built in shower with two shower heads, tiled splash back, shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, tiled splash back, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, cupboard with gas fired boiler and extractor fan.
- Roofspace 19'6 x 5'8 (5.94m x 1.73m)
- (Average). Ladder to floored and sheeted roofspace with electric and velux window.
- Gated tarmac driveway to front with raised flowerbeds and stone area.
Enclosed landscaped garden with lawn area, raised timber decking area, artificial grass area, with two timber sheds, one timber lean to shed, raised flowerbeds leading to sunken garden with artificial grass and boundary fence.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.