Double Extended Town Terrace Which Has Benefited From Complete Refurbishment Works in Past Years
A double extended period town terrace which has benefited from complete refurbishment works in past years. The interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge into bay, extended kitchen and extended white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and is conveniently positioned to the City with excellent local amenities to include Belfast's New University, Midland Train Station and Yorkgate Shopping Centre all close by.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Panelled radiator.
- Through Lounge 7.29 x 2.72 (23'11" x 8'11")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 2.84 x 2.59 (9'4" x 8'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, double panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, wall mounted gas boiler.
- Bedroom 3.76 x 3.00 (12'4" x 9'10")
- Double panelled radiator, recessed lighting, access to roof space.
- Bedroom 2.79 x 2.46 (9'2" x 8'1")
- Panelled radiator, recessed lighting, no window.
- Modern white suite, chrome fitments comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower, chrome radiator, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.