We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented detached three bedroom bungalow with circa 1.85 acres of land on the outskirts of Ballynahinch. The well presented home comprises living room, kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from a stables block and an integrated garage, ideal for those who work from home or have equestrian interests. Property with land rarely come for sale so close to the town centre and with endless possibilities for the site and stables early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Glazed side panel.
- Living Room 14'0" x 13'8" (4.27m x 4.17m)
- Living room with dual aspect. Brick built fireplace with tiled hearth.
- Kitchen/Dining 10'3" x 10'8" (3.12m x 3.25m)
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit and a half, glass display cupboards, integrated oven and hob. Brick built fireplace, laminate flooring (dining area).
- Utility Room 7'10" x 8'6" (2.39m x 2.59m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, hotpress, tiled flooring. Door to rear.
- Bedroom One 11'1" x 10'1" (3.38m x 3.07m)
- Front facing room
- Bathroom 10'4" x 6'5" (3.15m x 1.96m)
- White suite incorporating low flush wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit, walk in double shower, heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two 12'9" x 10'0" (3.89m x 3.05m)
- Front facing room.
- Bedroom Three 14'0" x 8'6" (4.27m x 2.59m)
- Rear facing room.
- Integrated garage 23'0" x 11'0" (7.01m x 3.35m)
- Roller door, power and light.
- Stable block 12'4" x 34'0" (3.76m x 10.36m)
- Row of three stables.
- Tarmac driveway approached by wrought iron double gates.
Two fields, one to the rear and one to the side with the site extending to approximately 1.85 acres.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.