An excellent two bedroom end terrace property located on Dunraven Avenue in the popular Bloomfield area in East Belfast., Within walking distance to Connswater Shopping Centre and its vast array of shops and cafes while Belfast City Centre, Ballyhackamore Village and the Ulster Hospital are easily accessible. Comprising a through lounge/dining area, two bedrooms, a white bathroom suite and a fitted kitchen. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing and an enclosed rear yard which could be increased as the property also includes an area to the side. An excellent investment or family home, view now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Laminated strip wooden flooring.
- Lounge/Dining 20'2 x 10'2 (6.15m x 3.10m)
- Attractive fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth, laminated strip wooden flooring.
- Kitchen 10'8 x 5'8 (3.25m x 1.73m)
- Range of high and low level units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven and 4 ring hob, part tiled walls, laminated strip wooden flooring, storage under stairs.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'3 x 9'9 (4.04m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2 9'8 x 8'3 (2.95m x 2.51m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with Mira shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, laminated strip wooden flooring.
- Paved yard to rear, oil fired boiler, PVC oil tank.