Immaculate three bedroom semi-detached house, off street parking, front and rear gardens at the end of Grangegorm Drive, Ballymena.
Built in 2015 it is part of a small cluster of three properties located in a quiet cul de sac within easy access to the local schools and amenities in Ballymena town centre.
A very energy efficient property with spacious living accommodation in a quiet location overlooking fields to the rear. A perfect first time buyer home.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, WC, Kitchen / dining area and utility room then three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in superb decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, an oil fired central heating system and intruder alarm. A very high EPC rating. Off street parking bay at the front, front garden and enclosed rear garden overlooking fields.
- UPVC front door, tiled floor, telephone point and intruder alarm panel.
- Lounge 5.22m x 4.2m (17'2" x 13'9")
- Comfortable living room with inset fireplace with multi-fuel stove on tiled hearth. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring. TV, telephone and internet points. Stairs to first floor landing.
- WC 2.2m x 1.4m (7'3" x 4'7")
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.22m x 3m (17'2" x 9'10")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood and glass splashback. Integrated fridge & freezer and dishwasher. Tiled floor. UPVC rear door.
- Utility room 2.25m x 1.8m (7'5" x 5'11")
- Tall unit and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Houses oil boiler. Tiled floor.
- First floor
- Stairs from lounge to first floor landing. Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 4m x 3.2m (13'1" x 10'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom with TV point.
- Bedroom 2 3.5m x 2.05m (11'6" x 6'9")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 3.5m x 3.05m (11'6" x 10'0")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bathroom 2.95m x 1.9m (9'8" x 6'3")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath and shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled feature wall, splashback and tiled floor.
- Tamac off street parking bay at front.
- Stoned front garden and tarmac path.
- Stoned rear garden with tarmac path and pavoir brick step. Oil tank. South facing garden with views over fields to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.