Impressive Modernised and Beautifully Presented Town House Within a Cul de Sac Position
Holding a prime cul de sac position this extensively refurbished and modernised town terrace will have immediate appeal. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge, spacious modern fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and ceramic hob with dining area and modern white bathroom complete with electric shower and pvc panelling. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, oil fired central heating, built-in mirrored slide robes and extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor covering. Low outgoings and a most popular location combine with the highest standard of finish throughout to make this the perfect starter home.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 3.11 x 3.52 (10'2" x 11'7")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 5.51 x 3.09 (18'1" x 10'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Dining Area
- Storage cupboard, under stairs storage.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.83 x 3.08 (9'3" x 10'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, recessed lighting, recessed lighting, feature ladder towel rail radiator.
- Bedroom 3.58 x 2.19 (11'9" x 7'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.69 x 4.47 (8'10" x 14'8")
- Range of built-in mirrored slides robes, panelled radiator, built-in cupboard.
- Landscaped front garden in lawn and brick paving, rear garden in patio and lawn, outside tap, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, outside light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.