This beautifully presented home is located in the popular Millers Park Development of Newtownards and is within walking distance to the Town Centre and the wide range of amenities available there.
Finished to a high specification, this property will suit young professionals, young families or couples looking to downsize.
Internally the ground floor has an open plan layout from living room, dining area and kitchen, with double doors opening out onto the enclosed rear garden.
The first floor has a large master bedroom with views over Scrabo and benefits from an ensuite shower room. There are a two further bedrooms and a good sized modern family bathroom.
The external areas are easily maintained with driveway suitable for up to three cars and a fully enclosed rear garden in lawn and patio area. The property benefits from a detached garage, currently used as an office/games room.
View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood flooring.
- Living Room 17'2 x 11'8 (5.23m x 3.56m)
- Solid wood flooring, feature gas fireplace with stone surround and mantle.
Open plan to:
- Kitchen 15'3 x 12'1 (4.65m x 3.68m)
- Luxury range of high and low level units with laminate worksurface, single drainer stainless steel one and a quarter bowl sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, built in dishwasher, built in fridge freezer, recessed spotlighting and partly tiled walls.
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Storage units, plumbed for washing machine, low flush wc, wall mounted sink unit and extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 11'72 x 9'8 (5.18m x 2.95m)
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with glazed sliding door, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 12'7 x 7'9 (3.84m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 3 12'1 x 7'1 (3.68m x 2.16m)
- Built in storage.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, overhead shower unit and glazed shower door, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
- Front - area in lawn with driveway for up to 3 cars.
Rear - Fully enclosed rear garden with paved area, area in lawn, bbq area and outside light.
- Detached Garage 19'5 x 11'5 (5.92m x 3.48m)
- Electric up and over door, power and light, floored and plastered, currently used as a games room. Roofspace storage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.