NOTICE OF OFFER
9 Margaretta Park, Stewartstown Road, Belfast, BT17 0JQ.
By order of the Mortgagees in possession, we would advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £128,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the selling agents of their best offer either prior to exchange or within the next 7 days which ever is sooner. EPC E53.
Ulster Property Sales, 138 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT11 9BY, 02890 605200.
A spacious semi detached home tucked away in this quiet cul de sac setting just off the Stewartstown Road. Enjoying ease of access to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the Glider Service and motorway network, we strongly recommend viewing. Three good bedrooms. Good sized living room. Kitchen open plan to family dining space. White bathroom suite on first floor level. Gas central heating. Upvc double glazing. Off road carparking. Gardens front and rear. Chain free. Viewing strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. EPC E53
- GROUND FLOOR.
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 17'7 x 10'9 (5.36m x 3.28m)
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 17'6 x 11'8 (5.33m x 3.56m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, open plan to family dining space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 10'4 x 10'1 (3.15m x 3.07m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'4 x 8'10 (3.15m x 2.69m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'0 x 6'11 (3.35m x 2.11m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle.
- Gardens to front and rear, off street carparking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.