Ulster Property Sales Rental Division are delighted to offer this well present, three bedroom detached property to the rental market. This recently re-decorated home is ideally situated within the popular 'Lord Wardens' development and affords tenants easy access to Bangor town centre, local schools, a host of recreational amenities and easy access for those who commute to Belfast.
Early viewing comes highly recommended.
- Entrance door with side panel into ..
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 16'6" into bay x 14'8" (5.03m into bay x 4.47m)
- Open fireplace with marble surround and hearth, mahogany mantel. Laminated wood floor. Dado.
- KITCHEN 10'8" x 10'6" (3.25m x 3.20m)
- Range of oak high and low level cupboards and drawers with marble effect work surfaces. 1½ tub single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for dishwasher. Extractor hood with integrated fan and light. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM 10'8" x 10'1" (3.25m x 3.07m)
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 15'5" x 10'1" (4.70m x 3.07m)
- Comprising: Corner tiled shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap. W.C. Part tiled walls. Part pine panelled walls. 6 Downlights. Built-in extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 9'8" x 7'6" (2.95m x 2.29m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'72 x 11'0" at widest points (5.18m x 3.35m at widest points)
- Double glazed Velux window.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Built-in extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 20'4" x 10'0" (6.20m x 3.05m)
- Up and over door. Light and power.
- UTILITY ROOM 10'0" x 7'1" (3.05m x 2.16m)
- Garden in lawn.
- Garden in lawn. Light. Tap. PVC oil tank. Boiler house.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.