Substantial Period Red Brick Semi Detached Villa in Highly Regarded Residential Location
A unique opportunity to purchase a magnificent red brick period semi detached villa situated within this most popular and sought after residential location. The generously proportioned interior comprises 5 bedrooms over two floors, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, spacious fitted kitchen with utility room off and bathroom in Avocado suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows excluding two windows, gas central heating, downstairs furnished cloakroom and retains period details throughout. Off street car parking with side gardens combines with a most convenient location with leading schools, park and public transport, all within walking distance.
Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Original entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Leaded light vestibule door, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, cloaks, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.94 x 3.56 (12'11" x 11'8")
- Into bay, attractive stone fireplace, double panelled radiator
- Living Room 3.34 x 3.17 (10'11" x 10'5")
- Panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Kitchen 4.81 x 3.02 (15'9" x 9'11")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer space, tall larder, partly tiled walls, concealed gas boiler.
- Utility Room 3.34 x 1.76 (10'11" x 5'9")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, access to enclosed rear yard.
Furnished Cloaks - Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.87 x 2.85 (9'5" x 9'4")
- Built-in slide robes, panelled radiator, airing cupboard.
- Avocado suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.35 x 3.28 (11'0" x 10'9")
- Range of built-in robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 5.14 x 3.98 (16'10" x 13'1")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace marble inset, double panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.30 x 3.09 (10'10" x 10'2")
- Vanity unit, panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 5.00 x 3.26 (16'5" x 10'8")
- Vanity unit, range of built-in robes, panelled radiator.
- Side garden in flowerbeds, driveway, rear yard, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.