Substantial Period Double Fronted Detached Residence In A Most Admired Tree Lined Avenue
A handsome double fronted red brick period detached villa holding a prime position within this much admired and sought after location. The spacious interior has undergone a programme of improvement works in recent years and comprises 4 bedrooms, with 2 into bay, master with en-suite shower room, 3 reception rooms, fitted kitchen with utility room off and classic white bathroom. The dwelling further benefits from a conservatory, uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and has benefited from new damp proof course, wiring and plumbing improvements and replacement suspended floors. A garage and private gardens combines with the perfect location to make this the perfect family home worthy of your immediate attention.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Leaded light entrance door, cornice ceiling.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.40 x 5.38 (11'2" x 17'8")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace with tiled inset, picture rail, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Living Room 5.33 x 3.43 (17'6" x 11'3")
- Into bay, attractive fireplace with raised hearth, double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Dining Room 3.45 x 4.24 (11'4" x 13'11")
- Double panelled radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors.
- Conservatory 3.51 x 2.44 (11'6" x 8'0")
- Double glazed windows and patio doors, ceramic tiled floor.
- Kitchen 2.97 x 2.87 (9'9" x 9'5")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, range cooker, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Utility Room 3.10 x 1.91 (10'2" x 6'3")
- Plumbed for dishwasher, fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Roof Space
- Velux roof light.
- Deluxe white suite with chrome fitments comprising roll top slipper style bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower, pvc panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.51 x 3.25 (11'6" x 10'8")
- Panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3.51 x 3.18 (11'6" x 10'5")
- Panelled radiator, pedestal wash hand basin, splash back.
- Bedroom 4.34 x 3.86 (14'3" x 12'8")
- Into bay, picture rail, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.22 x 3.91 (13'10" x 12'10")
- Into bay, extensive range of built-in slide robes.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk-in power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in lawn and flowerbeds, outside light, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, outside light, patio area, driveway.
- Detached Garage
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.