If ever there was a property which deserved to be viewed so as to be fully appreciated this is it !
Enjoying a select residential location in the heart of Ballyholme, the home enjoys convenience to all the village amenities, the local primary school and the seashore for those who enjoy coastal walks.
Although in need of modernisation and decoration the property exudes a vast degree of potential and is sure to appeal to a wide spectrum of the market.
Upon inspection viewers will appreciate the welcoming entrance hall with its wooden laminated flooring and the wealth of reception space afforded by the comfortable lounge and the separate dining room with its attractive fireplace and wooden laminate flooring. From the dining room there is open plan access to the serviceable kitchen with its tiled floor and part tiled walls. The ground floor also boasts a 3 piece white shower room with a tiled floor and the first floor enjoys a traditional 3 bedroom layout.
Outside the front garden is laid in lawn with a paved path providing access to the open porch and at the rear there is a decked area at the back door and beyond the right of way there is a generous garden laid in lawn.
- Open entrance porch. Light point. Single glazed entrance door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden laminate flooring. Double panel radiator.
- LOUNGE 10'11" max x 10'11" max
- Wooden double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Display shelves.
- DINING ROOM 10'10" max x 9'10" max
- Attractive cast iron fireplace, tiled hearth. Wooden laminate flooring. Single panel radiator. Wooden single glazed windows. Open access to ...
- KITCHEN 12'11" max x 5'6" max
- High and low level units, roll edge work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Extractor fan. Integrated 4 ring hob and oven. Single panel radiator. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Wooden double glazed windows. Wooden stable style rear door.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled shower cubicle with shower. Tiled floor. Single panel radiator. Wooden double glazed window.
- STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
- Wooden double glazed windows. Picture rail. Access to roofspace. Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder, Willis typer immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 (Front) 10'10" max x 8'10" max
- Wooden double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Picture rail. Display shelves. Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled insets and hearth.
- BEDROOM 2 (Rear) 8'10" max x 9'10" max
- Wooden double glazed windows. Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 (Rear) 7'8" x 6'7"
- Wooden double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Picture rail.
- Paved path. Garden laid in lawn.
- Rear decking. Boiler house. Light point. Outside tap.
- RIGHT OF WAY
- Rear garden. PVC oil tank