If ever there was a home which deserved to be viewed so as to be fully appreciated this is it!
Ulster Property Sales are delighted to offer for sale this quaint and extended mid town house which is ideally located in a mature residential cul-de-sac close to Ward Park. Only a short stroll to all the town centre amenities not to mention convenience to the town secondary schools, the home is sure to appeal to a wide spectrum of the market and indeed even the most discerning of purchasers.
Upon inspection viewers will immediately appreciate the wealth of reception space afforded by the lounge with its feature multi fuel burning stove and the well appointed open plan kitchen with its serviceable units and breakfast area. From the rear porch there is access to the well proportioned ground floor bedroom and very practical adjacent shower room.
At first floor level the home boasts two further bedrooms and a 3 piece white bathroom suite. Outside there is off street car parking with a garden laid in lawn and the enclosed rear facilitates ease of management and has a paved patio area.
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 4.09m max x 3.63m max (13'5" max x 11'11" max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Oak flooring. Double panel radiator. Feature reclaimed brick fireplace and slate hearth. Multi fuel burning stove.
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AREA 5.05m max x 2.41m max (16'7" max x 7'11" max)
- High and low level units. Display shelves. Roll edge work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring hob and oven. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Double panel radiator. White uPVC double glazed windows. Spacious understairs cloak room with tiled floor and light point.
- REAR PORCH
- Open arch from kitchen. Single panel radiator. Double glazed Velux style roof window. White uPVC double glazed rear door.
- BEDROOM 1 4.01m max x3.76m max (13'2" max x12'4" max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Sliding door to ...
- SPACIOUS SHOWER ROOM 3.76m max x 1.80m max (12'4" max x 5'11" max)
- White suite comprising: Low flush W.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back. ½ height walk-in shower with Triton shower. White uPVC double glazed window. Extractor fan.
- STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 2 4.09m max x 3.12m max (13'5" max x 10'3" max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Built-in wardrobe with adjacent shelved cupboard.
- BEDROOM 3 3.45m max x 2.57m max (11'4" max x 8'5" max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Shower screen. Built-in cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler. Double panel radiator. White uPVC double glazed windows.
- Garden laid in lawn. Concrete path. Parking area laid in stones. Security light point.
- Outside tap and light point. Paved path and paved patio.