Ulster Property Sales are delighted to offer for sale this appealing mid terrace property, ideally located within the coastal seaside village of Ballywalter.
Enjoying delightful Irish sea views and glimpses of the Scottish Coastline beyond on a clear day this home is sure to appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers, especially those looking for their first home or those seeking a holiday retreat.
Viewers will appreciate the reception space afforded by the through lounge/dining area and the serviceable kitchen with high and low level units. At first floor level the home boasts a two bedroom layout, however the present owner uses the front bedroom as a reception room to utilise the enviable views. Moreover there is a soft coloured 3 piece shower room.
Outside the rear garden offers a paved patio, plants and shrubs as well as a useful garden shed.
This could be the home by the sea that you always promised yourself!
- Brown uPVC double glazed front door.
- LOUNGE 19'8" max x 9'9" max (5.99m max x 2.97m max)
- Sea Views. Brown uPVC double glazed windows. Mock fireplace. Electric wall heater. Understairs cupboard. Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder.
- KITCHEN 10'4" max x 9'0" max excl door recess (3.15m max x 2.74m max ex cl door recess)
- High and low level units with roll edge work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. Dimplex electric wall heater. Brown uPVC double glazed windows and rear door.
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to roofspace.
- SITTING ROOM /BEDROOM1 11'10" max x 9'10" max (3.61m max x 3.00m max)
- Sea Views. Attractive fireplace (not in use). Eyeball downlighters. Dimmer switch. Electric wall heater. Brown mahogany uPVC double glazed windows.
- BEDROOM 2 10'5" max x 9'3" max (3.18m max x 2.82m max)
- Brown uPVC double glazed windows. Electric wall heater.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Sliding door from landing. Soft coloured suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Walk-in tiled shower cubicle with electric Redring shower over. Dimplex electric wall heater. Double glazed Velux style window.
- Steps to roofspace.
- Views of Ballywalter Beach.
- Paved patio. Plants and shrubs. Light point. Garden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.