Deramore Avenue is a lovely tree lined street in the heart of the Ormeau area, providing easy access to all the shops, restaurants and cafés, as well as transport links into and out of Belfast, Queens University and Stranmillis Village.
Renovation works were carried out on this property a number of years ago including a complete re-wire in (2006), a damp proof course installed, and double glazing and the kitchen had a full upgrade. The property has an oil fired heating system and a bathroom on the first floor. This property would make an excellent first time purchase for those hoping to buy a property with little to do but add furniture.
- Mahogany front door to entrance porch , glass panelled inner door to entrance hall. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 13'5 x 11'2 (4.09m x 3.40m)
- (into bay) Tiled fire-place with wooden surround. Ceiling rose. Cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 11'6 x 10'6 (3.51m x 3.20m)
- Marble fire-place with wooden surround. Laminate flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen 14'5 x 7'7 (4.39m x 2.31m)
- Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel over-head extractor fan, stainless steel splash back, fully tiled walls, tile effect vinyl flooring, plumbed for washing machine. Under-stairs storage.
- Bedroom One 15'5 x 11'10 (4.70m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom Two 10'6 x 8'6 (3.20m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom Three 2.8 x 2.1 (9'2" x 6'11")
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, Triton shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Wood panelling.
- Access to the roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Easily maintained area to the front. Terracotta pathway to front area.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed to the rear. Pvc oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.