This charming detached bungalow must be viewed to fully appreciate all it has to offer both inside and out. The property has been fully refurbished throughout including rewiring and plumbing, new gas heating installed and further benefits from a new kitchen and new bathroom suites. The property comprise a large living room, three bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite, a newly fitted kitchen and family bathroom. Outside the home has plenty of scope for extension with good sized gardens to the front and rear and fantastic views over Ballynahinch. Bungalows are hard to come by at the best of times never mind one situated in such a convenient location within walking distance of the town. The large site may also have some development potential (subject to planning). With so much potential in such a fantastic location early viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Double glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Wooden laminate flooring and cornicing.
- Living Room 24'10" x 12'0" (7.57m x 3.66m)
- Bay window and wooden laminate flooring. Fireplace with tiled hearth.
- Kitchen 13'2" x 9'0" (4.01m x 2.74m)
- Newly fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units including integrated double oven and hob, integrated dishwasher and fidge freezer, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit and single drainer.
Feature led lighting.
Tiled flooring and wall tiling.
- Utility Room 6'7" x 5'10" (2.01m x 1.78m)
- Door to rear garden. Tiled flooring. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Bathroom 8'4" x 5'10" (2.54m x 1.78m)
- Newly fitted white suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc, Tiled flooring and wall tiling.
- Bedroom One 15'9" x 10'11" (4.80m x 3.33m)
- Rear facing room with ensuite.
- Ensuite 5'9" x 4'7" (1.75m x 1.40m)
- Newly fitted white suite comprising shower unit, low flush w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splash.
- Bedroom Two 10'7 x 10'6" (3.23m x 3.20m)
- Side facing.
- Bedroom Three 11'5" x 10'9" (3.48m x 3.28m)
- Front facing bedroom.
- Gardens to front and rear with mature planting. Tarmac driveway and parking to front. The site extends to the rear with mature trees and a walk way.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.