82 Scrabo Road offers a fantastic opportunity to purchase a spacious, modernisation project in a great location, within close proximity to the wide range of amenities on offer in Newtownards. Deceptively spacious and full of character, there is a large living/dining room, through to kitchen on the ground floor, and three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. Early viewing is highly recommended for what promises to be an exciting project for any purchaser.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Living / Dining Room 22' x 9'1 (6.71m x 2.77m)
- Electric fire with tiled hearth, surround and inset, carved wooden mantle and understairs storage.
- Kitchen 12'1 x 9' (3.68m x 2.74m)
- Range of cream gloss high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, space for cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in stainless steel extractor hood, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and access to rear hall and garden.
- Rear Hall
- Storage cupboard.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace, storage cupboard and gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 13' x 9'1 (3.96m x 2.77m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 9'1 x 7'1 (2.77m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 3 8'1 x 6'1 (2.46m x 1.85m)
- Bathroom 10'1 x 5'1 (3.07m x 1.55m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, corner shower cubicle with overhead shower and sliding shower doors, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
- Front - Enclosed front garden with bedding areas and mature shrubs.
Rear - Area in lawn with parking for one car and paved area.
- Detached Garage
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.