Highest Standard of Finish and Presentation and Set within Highly Popular Location
A fabulous end of terrace holding a superb position within this ever popular and sought after development. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 1+ reception room, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in stainless steel oven and gas hob with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, en-suite shower room, extensive use of ceramic, stone and solid oak flooring and benefits from little or no maintenance worries over the next number of years. A walled rear garden and the highest standard of finish throughout combines with low outgoings to make this the ideal family home.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, wood strip floor, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 3.59 X 4.78 (11'9" X 15'8")
- Single drainer stainless sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in stainless steel under oven and gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, concealed gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, stone tiled floor.
Dining Area - Double panelled radiator.
- Through Lounge 5.87 x 3.66 (19'3" x 12'0")
- Solid oak flooring panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.69 x 3.19 (12'1" x 10'6")
- Built-in robes, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.07 x 3.01 (13'4" x 9'11")
- Built-in robe, double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, fully tiled, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.76 x 2.09 (9'1" x 6'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Front garden, rear walled garden in patio and lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.