Countryside, spacious site, and views, we really shouldn't need to say anything more to create instant interest in this semi detached home as homes are a very sought after commodity in this extremely popular part of the town that combines the appeal of pleasant surroundings and the availability of easy access to Belfast and Newtownards for the commuter including the convenience of diverse shopping amenities at Green Road Neighbourhood Shopping Centre.
This price together with the above attributes simply makes this a home not to be missed, so take a look and start the process to, what should be, years of enjoyable ownership.
- Entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 14'4" x 10'2" (4.37m x 3.10m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Understairs storage cupboard.
- REAR HALL
- Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 3/DINING ROOM 7'11" x 7'0" (2.41m x 2.13m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with Triton Ivory II electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN 11'9" x 10'4" (3.58m x 3.15m)
- Range of oak effect high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Part tiled walls.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 13'5" x 9'11" (4.09m x 3.02m)
- BEDROOM 2 13'4" x 5'9" widening to 10'0" (4.06m x 1.75m widening to 3.05m)
- FRONT & SIDE
- Garden in lawn with trees and shrubs.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with trees and shrubs. PVC oil tank. Boiler house. Outside shed. W.C. Light and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.