Impressive Beautifully Presented Town Terrace in Cul de Sac Position
Holding a cul de sac position this modernised and beautifully presented town terrace will have immediate appeal to all who view. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, superb roof space, lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating with new boiler installed November 2017 and has undergone complete redecoration works in recent times. Enclosed rear yard with store and walled front garden with off street car parking potential combines with low outgoings and a most convenient location to make this the perfect starter home or investment opportunity.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 2.95 x 3.71 (9'8" x 12'2")
- Wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 3.96 x 3.08 (13'0" x 10'1")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
Dining Area - Panelled radiator, tongue and groove pvc ceiling, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pvc panelled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2.69 x 2.00 (8'10" x 6'7")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.07 x 2.00 (10'1" x 6'7")
- Built-in robes, concealed gas boiler, airing cupboard.
- Loft 3.62 x 3.00 (11'11" x 9'10")
- Fixed staircase to loft, Velux roof light, floored and sheeted, panelled radiator.
- Front garden with off street car parking potential, enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.