A convenient end terrace property located between the popular Ballyhackamore and Belmont Road areas with a vast range of local amenities within walking distance. The accommodation has been improved and maintained by the current owners over many years and offers a generous lounge open to dining room, both with varnished wood panel flooring. Fitted kitchen with partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
Two good size bedrooms on the first floor and white bathroom suite with separate corner feature bath and shower cubicle with built in shower and ceramic tile flooring.
Furthermore, the accommodation includes oil fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows, making this an attractive first time buyer home in a superb location. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 12'3 x 10'8 into bay (3.73m x 3.25m into bay)
- Original wood panel floor, archway to:
- Dining Room 10'9 x 9'9 (3.28m x 2.97m)
- Kitchen 13'9 x 7'4 (4.19m x 2.24m)
- Range of high and low level units including display cabinet, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, timber panel ceiling with recessed spotlights.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 15'0 x 10'0 (4.57m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2 9'9 x 9'2 (2.97m x 2.79m)
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, built in shower cubicle with tiled walls, electric shower and shower doors, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, timber panel walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Enclosed rear yard, boiler house with oil fired boiler, outside water tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.