This fantastic detached home is situated in the Seahill area of Donaghadee, popular due to its proximity to the town, range of family housing and also benefits from being close to lovely semi rural walks.
Donaghadee has become a popular location and we are seeing an influx of buyers to the town, which can be attributed to the wide range of amenities, restaurants, coffee shops, recently renovated sea front and promenade and range of sporting activities on offer.
This property has been well maintained by the current owners and adapted to suit a growing family, with excellent reception space, entertainment areas and five bedrooms. The ground floor has a large formal living room, two bedrooms, shower room, modern kitchen, utility room, office/family room open to games room and also has two areas suitable for use as a gym and a hot tub room.
The first floor has three further bedrooms, all with built in storage, family bathroom and several storage areas.
Externally, to the front of the home, there is an area in lawn, mature plants and shrubs, off street parking and is located in a quiet cul de sac. The rear is fully enclosed and benefits from a paved seating area, shed with power and light, decked entertainment area, mature plants and shrubs, a further area in lawn and has access to the hot tub room and gym area.
We anticipate good interest in this excellent family home and encourage viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring, feature radiator cover and understairs storage.
- Living Room 17'1 x 11'1 (5.21m x 3.38m)
- Open fire with tiled hearth, cast iron inseat and carved wooden surround and mantle.
- Kitchen 12'1 x 11'1 (3.68m x 3.38m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with wood laminate work surfaces, space for range cooker, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, built in microwave, space for American fridge freezer, single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, breakfast bar area with seating, partly tiled walls, laminate flooring and recessed spotlighting.
- Utility 8 x 5 (26'3" x 16'5")
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, partly tiled walls and recessed spotlighting.
- Study / Office 10'1 x 9'1 (3.07m x 2.77m)
- Wood laminate flooring, feature radiator cover and open to Games Room.
- Games Room 19'0 x 11'1 (5.79m x 3.38m)
- Wood laminate flooring, overlooking rear garden, double doors to garden and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 3 11'1 x 9'1 (3.38m x 2.77m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 5 7'1 x 6'1 (2.16m x 1.85m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower enclosure with overhead shower and glazed shower door, low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer taps and storage, fully tiled walls, tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Velux type window and eaves storage.
- Bedroom 1 11'1 x 11'1 plus robes (3.38m x 3.38m plus robes)
- Wood laminate flooring, eaves storage, built in robes and dressing table and feature radiator cover.
- Bedroom 2 12 x 10'10 (0.30m x 3.30m)
- Wood laminate flooring, built in robes and dressing table.
- Bedroom 4 8'10 x 8'10 (2.69m x 2.69m)
- Wood laminate flooring, eaves storage, velux type window, built in robes and storage.
- White suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps and shower head attachment, low flush wc, vanity unit with storage, mixer taps and tiled splashback, extractor fan, velux type window and storage cupboard.
- Outside - Front
- Tarmac driveway, area in lawn, bedding areas, mature trees and shrubs.
- Outside - Side
- Paved seating area, shed with power and light, boiler house with gas fired boiler.
- Outside - Rear
- Fully enclosed Hot tub outhouse with power and light (12' x 9'), outhouse currently used as gym with power and light (16'1 x 9'10), area in lawn, raised decked area, mature shrubs and plants, bedding areas with sleeper wood borders, outside tap and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.