We are delighted to offer for sale this fantastic detached family home in this popular residential area in Ballynahinch. Well maintained and presented to a high standard throughout this spacious detached house is an excellent opportunity to purchase a quality family home. The property comprises living room, sitting room, kitchen with dining area, four bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from a large rear garden and a garage. Within easy walking distance to Ballynahinch centre and for those commuting, Lisburn, Carryduff and Belfast are all within half an hours drive, so early viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall 15'5 x 5'1" (4.70m x 1.55m)
- Hardwood door, glazed side panel leading to entrance hall. Tiled flooring.
- Living Room 22'4" x 11'8" (6.81m x 3.56m)
- Marble and granite fireplace with wood surround, wood flooring, cornicing, sliding patio doors leading to garden.
- Sitting Room 12'1" x 11'10" (3.68m x 3.61m)
- Granite fireplace, laminate flooring, cornicing,
- Kitchen/Dining 18'3" x 9'9" (5.56m x 2.97m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel sink unit, integrated double oven & hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge, plumbed for washing machine, storage cupboard, tiled flooring.
- First floor
- Landing, hotpress.
- Master Bedroom 11'9" x 11'11" (3.58m x 3.63m)
- Front facing room.
- Ensuite 6'1" x 4'9" (1.85m x 1.45m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin corner shower unit with electric shower.
- Bedroom Two 11'11" x 9'8" (3.63m x 2.95m)
- Rear facing room, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 12'1" x 10'9" (3.68m x 3.28m)
- Front facing room, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Four 11'1" x 7'1" (3.38m x 2.16m)
- Front facing room.
- Bathroom 8'2" x 8'0" (2.49m x 2.44m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, wall tiling, floor tiling.
- Garden to front laid to lawn, tarmac driveway. Enclosed garden to rear laid to lawn, mature planting, tiled patio area.
- Garage 18'6" x9'2" (5.64m x 2.79m)
- Up and Over door, power and light.