Lenaghan Crescent is off Lenaghan Park that can be accessed via both the Saintfield and Beechill Roads and offers convenience to Belfast City Centre, Carryduff and also the Outer Ring. A few minutes walk and you can be at Commons Brea / Four Winds with convenience shops and Forestside Shopping Centre with its array of retail units shops and cafes.
Internally the property comprises three bedrooms and shower suite on first floor, On the ground floor there is a lounge to the front and extended living / dining room to the rear and fitted kitchen. This space, if opened up would make a superb kitchen dining living area providing direct access to the large rear garden. The property also benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing and detached garage.
An excellent home with superb potential.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.51m x 3.45m (11'6 x 11'4)
- Raised hole in wall style fire place with tiled hearth
- Extended Living/Dining Room 6.20m x 3.23m (20'4 x 10'7)
- Fitted Kitchen 3.76m x 2.44m (12'4 x 8'0)
- Range of high and low level built-in units, built in 4 ring hob and under oven, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, part tile walls, pvc ceiling with spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1 3.48m x 3.25m (11'5 x 10'8)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 3.45m x 3.35m (11'4 x 11'0)
- Bedroom 3 2.49m x 2.36m (8'2 x 7'9)
- Shower Suite
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin , low flush W.C, Pvc panelling. . Hot-press.
- Access to roof space.
- Front Garden
- Ample car parking to driveway leading to detached garage
- Detached Garage 5.99m x 3.15m (19'8 x 10'4)
- Electric up and over door, light, power. Oil fired boiler.
- Outside Rear
- Fantastic rear gardens laid in lawns with a mature range of plants, trees and shrubs, pvc oil tank.