This deceptively spacious, semi-detached bungalow is located off the popular Saratoga Avenue in a quiet, residential location. The property boasts two reception rooms including a bright and spacious lounge and attractive rear sun room, good-sized kitchen, three bedrooms and shower room. The roofspace is accessed via a ladder and is fully floored and carpeted with built in storage. Externally the property offers an attractive front garden in lawn with a brick paviour driveway, leading to the detached garage and the rear garden is fully paved with raised bedding areas. This property requires a little modernisation, but has excellent potential to be the perfect family home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 16'1 x 12'1 (4.90m x 3.68m)
- Open fire with carved wooden surround and mantle, cornicing and ceiling rose.
- Kitchen 12'1 x 10'1 (3.68m x 3.07m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker and recessed spotlighting.
- Sun Room 15' x 8' (4.57m x 2.44m)
- Wood laminate flooring and double doors to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 11' x 10'1 (3.35m x 3.07m)
- Overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 11' x 7'1 (3.35m x 2.16m)
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 3 7'10 x 8'9 (2.39m x 2.67m)
- Roofspace 21' x 9' (6.40m x 2.74m)
- (At widest points) Floored and carpeted with velux type window, built in storage.
- Shower Room 7'1 x 4'1 (2.16m x 1.24m)
- Suite comprising large tiled shower cubicle with glazed doors and Triton overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting and vinyl flooring.
- Front - Gated property with driveway for up to three cars, area in lawn, bedding areas and mature shrubs.
Rear - Paved area, raised bedding areas and oil storage tank.
- Garage 18'1 x 11' (5.51m x 3.35m)
- Power and light, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, sink unit and oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.